ISSN 2313-2159 (print)
ISSN 2409-9864 (online)
Pryhodchenko Vasil Fedorovich
Prykhodchenko Vasil Fedorovich
Professor, D.Sc., Dean of Faculty of Geological Prospecting , Professor of the Department of Geology and Mineral Prospecting of National Mining University, Dnipro, Ukraine
Scopus ID: 55998953700 https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=55998953700
Google Scholar: ttps://scholar.google.com.ua/citations?user=4m2vshwAAAAJ&hl=uk
Member of Editorial Board: Bulletin of the University of Dnipro. Geology, geography (Web of Science), Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University (Scopus), Collected of Scientific Papers “Geo-Technical Mechanics” (the Journal), Collection of scientific papers of the National Mining University
Contacts: +38 0562 473352; firstname.lastname@example.org
The research results are published in 106 scientific papers and 17 methodological works.
Publication in peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Savchuk V. Complex use of coal of Northern part of Donbass / V.Savchuk, V.Prykhodchenko, V.Buzylo, D.Prykhodchenko, V.Tykhonenko // Mining of Mineral Deposits – Pivnyak, Bondarenko, Kovalevs’ka & Illiashov (eds). – 2013. – P 112–119.
- Savchuk V. Petrographic composition of coal seams of mine lubelskaya no. 1-2 of the Lvov- Volyn basin and the basic laws of its change / V.Savchuk, V.Prykhodchenko, D.Prykhodchenko // Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. Volume 4, 2013, Pages 22-27.
- Lukinov V. Mining and geological conditions of methane redistribution within the undermined coal-rock massif / V. Lukinov, V. Prykhodchenko, A. Prykhodchenko, L. Tokar // Progressive technologies of coal, coalbed methane, and ores mining. – London. – 2014. – C. 317- 325.
- Savchuk V. Petrographic Characteristic of Middle Carboniferous Coal of Bashkirian Formation in Lozovskoi Coal Area of Western Donbas / V. Savchuk, V. Prykhodchenko, D. Prykhodchenko, V. Tykhonenko // Citation Information Progressive Technologies of Coal, Coalbed Methane, and OresMining – Editedby Volodymyr Bondarenko, Iryna Kovalevs'ka, and KostiantynGanushevych. – 2014. – P 417–421.
- Prykhodchenko V.F. Effect of time-transgressive faults upon methane distribution within coal seams / V.F. Prykhodchenko, О. О. Sdvyzhkova, N.V. Khomenko, V.V. Tykhonenko // Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. Volume 1, 2016, Pages 31-35
2007 – present - Dean of Faculty of Geological Prospecting of National Mining University, Ukraine.
2002 - 2016 - Head of the Department of Geology and Mineral Prospecting of National Mining University
1999 – present- Professor of the Department of Geology and Mineral Prospecting of National Mining University.
1994 - 1999 - Associate Professor of the Department of Geology and Exploration of Mineral Resources.
1984 - engineer, 1989 - junior researcher, 1990 - researcher, 1992 - Senior Researcher of the Department of Geology of Coal Deposits of Great Depths of the Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
1998 - successful defense of the for obtaining the degree of Doctor of Geological Sciences
1989 - successful defense of the dissertation for the degree of a candidate of geological and mineralogical sciences
1986 - 1989 - postgraduate study of the Dnepropetrovsk Mining Institute
1979 - 1984 – Student specializing in Geological survey, search and exploration of mineral deposits" (diploma with honors), Dnipropetrovsk Mining Institute.
Prykhodchenko V.F. was born in 1962 in Dobropilia city of Donetsk region, Ukraine.
Contact information Tel +38 0562 473352;
National mining university, Dmytra Yavornytskoho Ave, 19, Dnipro, 49600, Ukraine.